Helping professionals to gain a renewed perspective, unlock their highest potential, and take a fresh approach towards their work through coaching and training.
Leveraging over two decades of expertise in cross-cultural environments, Next Chapters’ founder and director, Christina Themar, supports individuals as they create, develop, and move forward confidently to realize the transformation they seek.
After a complimentary 45-minute Discovery Session to better understand her client’s needs and through a process of self-reflection and thoughtful dialogue, Christina’s clients are empowered to clarify their goals, identify their challenges, and delve into possibilities related to:
- Job Search for early professionals or those returning to work
- Social Integration & Inclusion for those who work in diverse environments
- Professional Development to explore and catalyze advancement
- Continuing Education to achieve performance improvement
- Career Change to construct a path towards new opportunities
- Volunteer Work for those keen to give back to the community
Christina’s coaching sessions have served as the developmental space for self-discovery, providing encouragement, and applying actionable insights to accomplish their goals.
Coaching professionals across the following sectors has allowed Christina’s clients to create, develop, and become the transformation they seek:
Community Organizations – Education – Architecture & Design – Human Resources – FinTech – Child Care – Business Development – Clothing & Textiles – Pharmaceuticals – Travel & Tourism
Christina has completed the ICF Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) Program with Transcend International (Hong Kong) and holds a Certificate in Professional Coaching from the Certified Coaches Federation (CCF) (Canada), and is a member of the Hong Kong International Coaching Community (HKICC).