Notice of the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”)
香 港 國 際 專 業 教 練 協 會 有 限 公 司
Hong Kong International Coaching Community Limited (“HKICC”)
We are pleased to invite you to attend the 2023 AGM of HKICC, a company limited by guarantee and incorporated in Hong Kong held at 2-4/F Pico Tower, 66 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong and via a virtual Zoom Video Call on 21 September 2023 (Thursday) at 18.30.
Agenda of the AGM
1. Review of 2022 from Nicholas Wai (Interim President of HKICC).
2. To approve and adopt 2022 AGM minutes.
3. 2022 Financials Update from Nicholas Wai (Treasurer of HKICC).
4. To approve the audited financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2022
(“AFS”), together with the related Executive Committee Members’ (Directors’) and
5. To reappoint Auditor – Karen YL Lam CPA.
6. Introduce the members of the Executive Committee (“Directors”) of HKICC.
7. Any other ordinary business.
If you are a paid up Premium Member, a Proxy Form – Premium Member is attached for the appointment of a proxy to vote on your behalf at the AGM.
If you are a paid up Standard Member, a Proxy Form – Standard Member is attached for and on behalf of your attendance at the AGM.
To be valid, this form of proxy shall be deposited at the HKICC’s Registered Office – 8/F, Hung Tak Building, 106-108 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong not less than 2 days before the time appointed for the Meeting or adjourned meeting. Any Proxy Form not so returned shall be null and void. Please click the below link to download the said Proxy Forms.
If you require any further information or copies of the existing Articles of Associations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By Order of the Executive Committee
HKICC Interim President
Dated this 31st day of August 2023