- This event has passed.
Coaching Lab – A Playspace for Coaching Practices Presented by HKICC in collaboration with HCC Global on 16 Nov 2023 from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
November 16 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$107.00 – $267.00
Coaching Lab – A Playspace for Coaching Practices
HKICC in collaboration with HCC Global
Nov 16, 2023 Thursday 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Online Zoom Conference
Join Coaching Lab for serious play and coaching practice!
- have practised coaching for a while and are looking for feedback on your coaching…
- are looking for a safe learning space to experiment with new coaching models and approaches…
- want to meet up with a community of exceptional coaches…
- are an experienced coach that would like to develop your mentor coaching skills…
- or just want to get some more deliberate coaching practice…
Coaching Lab is a 2-hour playspace for coaching practice and learning for coaches. We aim to bring together exceptional coaches to this space to co-create sparks that are valuable for your growth. We are happy to have Henry Chamberlain, the Managing Director of HCC Global Limited, as the facilitator of the event.
Why Coaching Labs?
As coaches, we need to hone our skills constantly. However, sometimes it is hard for us to get good practice partners, or quality and practical feedback on our coaching. Coaching Lab aims to address these challenges. In this coaching playspace, participants will work in groups of three. You will get the opportunity to coach, be coached and be a coaching learning partner. As the name implies, Coaching Lab is also a space for you to play and experiment with new models or approaches on coaches in the community. You can press “redo” or “time-out” if you feel stuck or lost. Although we allow a wild mix of “chemistry” to happen in the Lab, the rule is to engage with compassion and have fun!
• 20 minutes Welcoming and Introduction (in the main room):
• 3 x 30 minutes Coaching Practice + Feedback (in breakout rooms): Maximum of 20 minutes coaching, 10 minutes feedback. Facilitators will stay in the main room and can be called upon/invited into breakout rooms if necessary. You will be the coach, coachee, and observer in turn.
• 5 Minutes Group Debriefing: Group debriefing in the main room sharing insights and experiences and closing the learning session.
Henry is an internationally experienced psychologist and executive coach (PCC), with a track record of successfully transforming CEOs and senior executives across the globe. As the former Group Head of Selection at Standard Chartered Bank and Consulting Director at SHL Hong Kong, his experience provides him with exceptional insights into the challenges of optimal human performance. He established HCC Global Limited in 2011 to transform coaching. Henry’s main areas of expertise include executive coaching, training and supervising professional coaches and training leaders-as-coaches, leadership development, psychological assessment, and organizational development.
Please register at least 24 hours ahead of the event for ease of administration. Once you register, please attend or make cancellation as early as possible.
Date: 16 Nov 2023 (Thurs)
Time: 12:00p.m. – 2:00pm
Format: Online Zoom (link will be sent out one day prior to event date)
Early Bird Fee: signing up on or before 31 Oct, 2023
HKICC Premium Members : HK$100
HKICC Standard Members : HK$150
Non-HKICC Members : HK$200
Signing up on or after 1 Nov, 2023
HKICC Premium Members : HK$150
HKICC Standard Members : HK$200
Non-HKICC Members : HK$250
For any enquirers, please contact Nicholas Wai (email@example.com)