Robert is a highly trusted ICF PCC Executive Coach, Change Management Practitioner, Leadership Program Designer, Facilitator with Paradigm21 Group. He was awarded ‘101 Top Global Coaching Leaders’ for his contributions and notable achievements.
Robert has coached, advised, trained 5000+multi-cultural … C-suite, Senior-level, Mid-level and Emerging Talent professionals who use his proven techniques to strengthen their leadership skills.
Clients inspired his 10 popular Coaching, Leadership, Strategy, Culture books. He writes business & coaching articles, keynote speaker, talk show guest and adjunct university professor — working in Asia, Australia, EU & USA.
Clients appreciate his intuitive, practical approach, insightful feedback and holistic perspective. His coaching style stretches professionals to achieve their objectives. Coaching is engaging, transformational and practical inspiring professionals to successfully navigate through daily business challenges.
Paradigm21 is an award-winning Talent Development Consultancy. Our Leadership Academy specializes in:
- Executive Coaching
- ICF ACSTH Coaching Certification Program
- Group – Team Coaching
- Cultural Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Talent Development Programs
- Feedback programs
With a balance of his corporate leadership and executive ‘real life’ experiences Robert helps professionals navigate through daily workplace challenges in the VUCA world to “Be Themselves, Only Better’” strengthening their…
- Inspirational: Create a collaborative, positive, solution-focused thinking environment
- Interpersonal: Establishing trust, sharpen relationship, communication, team-building skills
- Awareness: Understanding self and others to build trust, enhance communication, relationships
- VUCA World: Boost resilience and agility to handle challenges
- Conflict: Transforming negative to positive conflicts positively impacting the organization
- Change: Shifting resisters to accepters to support organizational change initiatives
- Mindfulness: Improve mindset, presence, engagement with people-side of leadership
- Talent: Developing more leaders not followers
- Influencing: Up, down & all around&